Senior SEO & Digital Marketer
The Web Design Group are seeking an experienced Internet Marketing Consultant to expand our Internet Marketing team and join vibrant and expanding company based in Nottingham. Our office location offers great transportation links to Nottingham City Centre.
TWDG Ltd. are a Nottingham based Digital Marketing Agency that aids clients in all aspects of their online marketing. Due to recent expansion and demand we are looking to recruit a talented SEO to work with our diverse client base to develop organic digital marketing strategies.
Our successful company works with a variety of clients, from leading UK service providers to Fast Track 100 online retailers. The agency is a Google Partner, Bing Ads Accredited Professional Company, MailChimp Experts and partners with PayPal, SagePay and BrightPearl.
Recent growth has aided us in our expansion, allowing us to move premises, to a state of the art office facility located in Nottingham, just 10 minutes from the M1 and 15 minutes from Nottingham’s city centre, providing fantastic public transport links.
This role is for an experienced SEO and will encompass the management of clients, managing a department of SEO executives and copywriters, coordinating all SEO activity, integrating SEO strategies and delivering tangible results to be reported to clients and our directors.
Qualifications, Experience & Requirements:
The successful applicant for this role must meet the following requirements and demonstrate the deployment and extensive knowledge of search engines and SEO best practices.
- An extensive and proven knowledge of on-site and off-site SEO using ‘white hat’ methods.
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Stay up to date with the industry and required skillsets.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console and SEO related tools such as Ahrefs, Majestic, Screaming Frog etc.
- A proven knowledge and experience in Google Penalty Recovery.
- Keyword and content research.
- Strong client management skills
- Technical SEO auditing skillset such as 301 redirects, htaccess and code modifications, xml sitemaps etc.
- The ability to develop staff to aid your role and workflow.
- Production of content for use with key organic strategies.
- Experience using CMS platforms such as WordPress and Magento.
- Web development / programming knowledge.
- Experience of schema.org and structured data.
- Page / site speed optimisation.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- A minimum of 3 years of industry experience.
- Experience within an agency environment.
Desirable Experience & Qualifications
- In house experience.
- Google Analytics or AdWords qualifications.
- A postgraduate degree in a related field.
- Management experience.
If you are an experienced SEO with a proven track record of delivering results for clients and are looking to develop a department within a relaxed, vibrant and growing agency, then please apply with a CV and cover letter today.
We offer all employees a fantastic array of benefits including competitive salaries, skill development, holidays and more listed below:
- Competitive Salary
- 21 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Extra Holidays (incurred per year of service)
- Quality Hardware and Software
- Training and Qualification Opportunities
- Industry Conference and Seminar Opportunities
- Pension Scheme
£28,000 to £35,000 dependant on experience.
If you're interested, email email@example.com with an up to date CV and covering letter.
We do not accept applications from agencies.
Telephone: 0800 321 3742
The Web Design Group
NBV Enterprise Centre,