The Web Design Group are seeking an experienced PPC Executive to expand our Internet Marketing team and join vibrant and expanding company based in Nottingham. Our office location offers great transportation links to Nottingham City Centre.
The Web Design Group is a Nottingham based Digital Marketing Agency that aids clients in all aspects of their online marketing with effective solutions and strategies.
Due to recent expansion and demand we are looking to recruit a talented PPC Executive to work with our diverse client base to develop pay per click strategies. So if you’re a talented PPC looking to work in a diverse, creative environment, then send over your CV and accompanying cover letter today.
Our successful company works with a variety of clients, from leading UK service providers to Fast Track 100 online retailers. The agency is a Google Partner, Bing Ads Accredited Professional Company, MailChimp Experts and also official partners with PayPal, SagePay and BrightPearl. An experience with working on e-commerce and service sector SEO projects would be the perfect fit for this role.
Recent growth has aided us in our expansion, allowing us to move premises, to a state of the art office facility located in Nottingham. The offices have undergone a £3.5m renovation and provide state of the art facilities including meeting and conference facilities, café, break out areas, media studio, secure on site car parking, changing / shower facilities and much more.
Located 10 minutes drive from the M1 and 15 minutes from Nottingham’s city centre, our location is perfect for any commuters. Situated directly facing David Lane tram stop the public transport routes offered by the NET Tram and NCT Bus services are exceptional.
This role is for an experienced PPC Executive and will encompass the management of our clients Pay Per Click campaigns across a range of paid marketing platforms, primarily Google AdWords and Bing Ads.
We are looking for someone that is passionate about paid marketing, keeps up to date with the latest trends and has a keen eye for detail.
Qualifications, Experience & Requirements:
The successful applicant for this role must meet the following requirements.
- The ability to create, manage, optimise and report upon the following campaign types: Search, Shopping, Display, Remarketing, Video & YouTube.
- The ability to set up and manage PPC campaigns from scratch Keyword & campaign research
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills
- Work well off your own initiative and alongside a team
- You will have the ability to take a brief and write interesting and exciting customer focused copy
- Demonstrate a high level of Google Analytics knowledge
- Be proficient in the use of relevant desktop software packages
- A basic knowledge of SEO & broader digital marketing strategies.
- Comfortable using website CMS such as WordPress.
- Experience in writing content for e-commerce websites including product descriptions.
- Experience with written content for Social Media Marketing.
- Experience with writing Press Releases.
- Any experience working within the Journalism industry.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- A minimum of 2 years of industry experience
- Superb attention to detail
- Experience in a digital marketing team, either in house or within an agency environment
Desirable Skills & Qualifications
- Google & Bing Certification
- Social Media Marketing Experience
- A basic knowledge of SEO & broader digital marketing strategies
- Understanding of CRO, working closely with a developer / designer to improve quality scores, conversion rates and user experience
We offer all employees a fantastic array of benefits including competitive salaries, skill development, holidays and more listed below:
- Competitive Salary
- 21 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Extra Holidays (incurred per year of service)
- Quality Hardware and Software
- Training and Qualification Opportunities
- Industry Conference and Seminar Opportunities
- Pension Scheme (post 2017 staging date)
If you're interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org with an up to date CV and covering letter.
We do not accept applications from agencies.
Telephone: 0800 321 3742
The Web Design Group
NBV Enterprise Centre,